Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Foodies aka Fatties are richest

I enjoy my time on the planet earth but foodies are the most annoying humans. They tend to destroy everything. Try sitting next to one on a plane. Foodies is just another word for regular fatties or soon to be fatties. Also I have observed that conservative girls who were brought up in conservative families tend to be foodies. They might be young and pretty but they go to restaurants for fun. Perhaps because they are substituting food for sex. FYI, I am talking about eating food not using food elsewhere. Humans is one sad species.

I am annoyed because foodies have destroyed my favorite site, GroupOn.com. Now GroupOn is just another restaurants.com. It has tons of deals for foodies but nothing for adventurous. I want deals for water rafting, sky diving, electronics and massages.

My assumption is that foodies are the biggest spenders on the GroupOn. Foodies might be spending their therapist money on food. Very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment